Overrated Guild - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overrated Guild - Forum

~ World Of Warcraft - Rivendare (US) ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shaman app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hlol

shaman app Empty
PostSubject: shaman app   shaman app EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:58 am

In-Game Nickname: Hlol
Class: Shaman
Race: Troll
Spec: Enhance
Trade skills: Blacksmith/Mining
Armory profile:

Q: PvE Experience?
A: Cleared everything except the last 3 bosses in naxx pre-expansion, cleared SSC, TK, up to 6th boss in BT and everything else before it. I don't raid anymore tho, no time for it.

Q: PvP Experience?
A: Rank 9 on my first toon (lock), Marshal on my 2nd toon (priest), my current shaman was ranked duellist after the first arena season as elemental with a rating over 2000 - on a respectable battlegroup that is. The one thats ranked 1 below bloodlust, we were on dragonmaw server at the time.

Q: Why did you choose this class?
A: I was gonna level with a warrior so i figured i like healing and dropping windfury for him. He quit, and when i hit 70 there was no spot for me in raids as a healer so i gathered dps gear.

Q: Why the guild should invite you? What do you have to offer?
A: I can do tickle-me-elmo impersonation over vent, and arnold impersonations. GET TO THE CHOPPA!!! KAMAAAN!!! I'm aussie as well. I played with a hawaiian guild called theres no tomorrow for almost 3 years, ask them you can find them on dragonmaw horde still. They might be a bit pissed that i quit the game last year though.

Q: Do you consider yourself a hardcore player? How much time do you spend playing World of Warcraft per week?
A: I used to be. Now I probably log on every day or so, play 1-5hrs or so, depends on whats going on in real life.

Q: Guild history?
A: There's no tomorrow, which began as alliance on frostmane, then moved to horde on dragonmaw when the expansion came out. We almost cleared naxx as alliance and they have since cleared BT, we were about half way through it when i quit.

Q: Do you have a sponsor? Who?
A: Yeah my dad pays for my wow subscription. is that what u meant? I played with one of your rogues in WSG today thats how i found the place. his name started with V and he was good at killing stuff.

Q: Do you have ventrilo?
A: Yes

Where are you from? Melbourne, Australia

Q: What do you do for living?
A: I run my dads gym. Personal training, managing, that kind of thing.

Q: What else do you enjoy besides World of Warcraft?
A: Just regular stuff... watching movies, going to the beach, logging off wow cuz i wana do something with my girl instead... Oh im a DJ as well.

Q: What else can you tell us about yourself?
A: I'm pretty quiet on vent normally, im the kind of guy who will just be in the channel without anyone knowing and suddenly i'll say some crazy shit.
I wasn't really looking for a guild but i got the urge to apply for u guys. Maybe its a sign.
Apart from that, im a solid player with hardcore experience PVE and PVP wise for warlock priest and shaman, with various specs. And i love being enhance, its so refreshing after playing caster classes for years and years. I stormstrike fases.
If you want to see my gear send me a tell in game i generally hang out at the BG queue spot in shatt.
Back to top Go down
hlol

shaman app Empty
PostSubject: above app   shaman app EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:00 am

oh and my armory profile is here:
Back to top Go down
hlol

shaman app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman app   shaman app EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:19 am

ehh armory doesnt seem to work. look me up "hlol" rivendare server. shoots
Back to top Go down
Bucwild
Douchebag
Douchebag

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-04

shaman app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman app   shaman app EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Lol started with a v huh that has to be the one and olny vagisil. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fly
Admin
Fly

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-03

shaman app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman app   shaman app EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:50 am

Bucwild wrote:
Lol started with a v huh that has to be the one and olny vagisil. Very Happy

hahahaha, indeed!

we'll talk to ya in game Hlol
Back to top Go down
Kannoway

shaman app Empty
PostSubject: Potential Member.   shaman app EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:04 pm

In-Game Nickname: Hlol
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Spec: Enhance
Trade skills: Mining/Enchanting
Armory profile:

Q: PvE Experience?
A: Ran Weekly Kara, and was starting in ZA, Done Gruuls, Mags

Q: PvP Experience?
A: Did Dailys at least depending on schedules, Arenas weekly

Q: Why did you choose this class?
A: This was my pre BC character and it was just the choice at the time. Once BC came out I came back to my shaman, lvled him, and started raiding and PVPing.

Q: Why the guild should invite you? What do you have to offer?
A: I can have fun yet be serious when needed, raiding experience for future progression if it comes.

Q: Do you consider yourself a hardcore player? How much time do you spend playing World of Warcraft per week?
A: Not as hardcore as I once was, I log on every night at least to get PVP daily done, but off days im on for far more time.

Q: Guild history?
A: Wow, well there is Bad Karma, Bloodlust Revenge, Right Hand of Death. On my rogue Tarren Mill Deathguard

Q: Do you have a sponsor? Who?
A: Kamaro, Ufig, Vagasy

Q: Do you have ventrilo?
A: Yes

Where are you from? Weyerhaeuser, Wisconsin

Q: What do you do for living?
A: Schooling for another year yet, but i work at a private resort for rich lazy people.

Q: What else do you enjoy besides World of Warcraft?
A: Movies, snowboard, paintballing, wakeboarding when i can, hanging out, women. Simple enough i guess

Q: What else can you tell us about yourself?
A: I may not talk in vent but i beleive i have a mic, I still listen to what is said and i will respond. I will joke around and I can take a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shaman app Empty
PostSubject: Re: shaman app   shaman app Empty

Back to top Go down

shaman app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overrated Guild - Forum :: General Chat :: Recruitment :: Shaman-
Jump to: