Overrated Guild - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overrated Guild - Forum

~ World Of Warcraft - Rivendare (US) ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Khamol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khamol
Douchebag
Douchebag

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Khamol Empty
PostSubject: Khamol   Khamol EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:46 pm

I guess I'm posting this more out of introduction . . . .

In-Game Nickname: Khamol (main) Aphrael (alt-priest)
Class: Rogue
Race: Undead
Spec: Currently combat daggers/fists, though it will definitely vary.
Trade skills: Mining/Enchanting
Armory profile: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Rivendare&n=Khamol

Q: PvE Experience?
A: WoW: MC, BWL, AQ40 (cleared) some Naxx
BC: Farmed everything except Sunwell. Got Illidan on Farm about 3 months prior to patch. After patch we went into Sunwell, but felt guilty about how easy it was, so we stopped.

Q: PvP Experience?
A: Best season of Arena was S2 where we were over 1800. I was exalted with Frostwolf before it was possible to AFK farm and when battles lasted 6+ hours. As a rogue, always loved ganking people, so on a PvE server--you have to find ways to make it happen (if not in a BG then BG exits and such Twisted Evil ).

Q: Why did you choose this class?
A: When I first started playing (Dec 04) Rogue was the missing link from our IRL Friends group. Since then I've loved it more than any other class I've played so I've stuck with it.

Q: Why the guild should invite you? What do you have to offer?
A: How does 5 bucks sound? Kidding. I'm good at what I do. I've been playing my rogue a long time and I know how to win. I'm a team player, and I'm real easy to get along with--I have never caused any Drama.

Q: Do you consider yourself a hardcore player? How much time do you spend playing World of Warcraft per week?
A: I'd say more softcore. Definitely not "casual" but probably a minimum of 15-20 hours per week.

Q: Guild history?
A: From Icecrown. The last 3+ years I've only been with two: Epilogue and The Oblivion.

Q: Do you have a sponsor? Who?
A: Kraft and Realult

Q: Do you have ventrilo?
A: Yes, i do.

Where are you from? Country?
Utah, USA (Although I consider myself adopted Brazilian)

Q: What do you do for living?
A: I'm using my Masters of Information Systems degree to its fullest by selling used cars. . . .

Q: What else do you enjoy besides World of Warcraft?
A: My family, sports, movies, music (I play a few instruments badly), used to play a lot of video games, but I mostly play WoW these days. We have a group of friends that gets together once a month for some LAN games. That's where I met Kraft and Realult about 6(ish?) years ago.

Q: What else can you tell us about yourself?
A: Fun-loving, easy-going, guy. Married with more kids than I can count anymore (I think there are 5 now). Work hard, play harder is the motto. I lived in Brazil for 2 years (Northeast--Natal, Joao Pessoa, and Recife). I work with a Brazilian that I met in Joao Pessoa, so I still keep up on the language -- probably not as good as I once was, but I'm still fluent. I'm excited to be back with friends and on a PvP server where we can own us some Alliance.
Back to top Go down

Khamol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overrated Guild - Forum :: General Chat :: Recruitment :: Rogue-
Jump to: