Overrated Guild - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overrated Guild - Forum

~ World Of Warcraft - Rivendare (US) ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Template/Rules/Tips - READ ME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fly
Admin
Fly

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Application Template/Rules/Tips - READ ME! Empty
PostSubject: Application Template/Rules/Tips - READ ME!   Application Template/Rules/Tips - READ ME! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:51 pm

Well.. before you apply to this guild, theres a few things you have to know and a few rules to follow:

Starting with the rules:

The short of it is to not be a dick, that's pretty much it.

Things to know about us:

I'd say we're almost hardcore players, we play at least 5 days a week, most of us have a life but we're pretty active still, and that's what we're looking for.. active players, we don't like to rush things up, and yes we're PvP oriented, doing some PvE occasionally.

We go on our own speed, having fun in the process so if you're looking for a hardcore guild, you're at the wrong place, but if you're looking for some fun doing PvP, PvE, and socializing with some cool people, then this is the guild for you. We're very friendly and helpful to each other.

One more thing, we're looking for quality not quantity.

TEMPLATE

Q: Do i have to fill it all out?
A: It is in your best interest to, and be honest. We will check up on references listed and guild history.

Q: Do i really have to fill it all out?
A: Seriously if you can't even fill this out nor follow the template,
don't waste your time applying, because you're not getting in.

Example:
(Copy and paste on your SPECIFIC CLASS FORUM)

In-Game Nickname: Fly
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
Spec: Arms/Fury
Trade skills: Blacksmith/Mining
Armory profile: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&n=Fly

Q: PvE Experience?
A: Cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40, Naxx, i definitely know how to follow directions.

Q: PvP Experience?
A: Had a group for AB/WSG full of Grand Marshals, grinded up to rank 10, i know what i'm doing.

Q: Why did you choose this class?
A: Because warriors are fun, i like tanking, and dpsing as well...

Q: Why the guild should invite you? What do you have to offer?
A: I've been playing warrior for a while now, i know my roll in pvp and pve as well, got some good experience to offer.

Q: Do you consider yourself a hardcore player? How much time do you spend playing World of Warcraft per week?
A: Yes i do, i spend like 40 hours or so a week.

Q: Guild history?
A: < Templários > then < Instinct > then < Silver Reign > then < PvP Allstars >. I'm not gonna explain which one, cuz this is just an example template, but you'll have to.

Q: Do you have a sponsor? Who?
A: Yes, Myself, i'm the guild master

Q: Do you have ventrilo?
A: Yes, i do.

Where are you from? Country?
Brasil, SP

Q: What do you do for living?
A: I take care of the network at my university

Q: What else do you enjoy besides World of Warcraft?
A: Play guitar, watch movies, make out with hot chicks etc..

Q: What else can you tell us about yourself?
A: Well... I am a really patient person, kinda loud when pvping though.. I live in Brazil, yes i'm a Brazilian and i love this country(not really) Smile, i like to mess with linux, freebsd, some php, webdesign, etc.

Ok, now, after you apply, an officer will contact you in-game, he's gonna talk to you for a while, and invite you to the guild for a 10 days trial and if you meet the guild requirements, you're in, and if not you're out, pretty simple.
Back to top Go down

Application Template/Rules/Tips - READ ME!
Page 1 of 1