Overrated Guild - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overrated Guild - Forum

~ World Of Warcraft - Rivendare (US) ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rollie - 70 Frost mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RollieMa

Rollie - 70 Frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Rollie - 70 Frost mage   Rollie - 70 Frost mage EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:51 am

In-Game Nickname: Rollie
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Spec: Frost with improved silence
Trade skills: None worth mentioning
Armory profile:

Q: PvE Experience?
A: Cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40, 6 bosses into Naxx, Kara.

Q: PvP Experience?
A: I've nothing but pvped since The Burning Crusade came out. Other than that before I was in a pvp guild for some time. Long before Battlegroups.

Q: Why did you choose this class?
A: I've always had a thing for spell casting classes... and mages are obviously exactly that.

Q: Why the guild should invite you? What do you have to offer?
A: I've been playing wow a very long time... I remember starting playing it my Freshman year in High School....I'm now a freshman in College. I've leveled nearly ever class other than a warrior and shaman. So I'd like to think that by knowing the classes I go up against I have an edge.

Q: Do you consider yourself a hardcore player? How much time do you spend playing World of Warcraft per week?
A: Sure do, I play 40 easy.

Q: Guild history?
A: Supremacy and WTB friends(which I'm in at the moment) I suppose are the only ones worth mentioning. Never found a pvp guild so I haven't commit to any of my previous guilds. I just followed a friend around.

Q: Do you have a sponsor? Who?
A: Sure don't.

Q: Do you have ventrilo?
A: Yes, i do.

Where are you from? Country?
United State of America, South Florida

Q: What do you do for living?
A: I'm a server for Hurricane grill and wings.

Q: What else do you enjoy besides World of Warcraft?
A: My friends love to play wow... but other than my wow junkie friends I sometimes go out with the people I work with and party a little. And then theres the gf.... I hang out with her as well obviously. But her parents keep her on a somewhat tight leash so she doesn't really get in the way of my addiction tooo much. Oh and I make her play.

Q: What else can you tell us about yourself?
A: I love to talk... but not in that annoying STFU type of way. I'm play WoW for the PvP, and ever since resilience was introduced all I've really stuck with is PvP. I'm chill to do just about anything all night... I'm not picky on one BG or another... or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down

Rollie - 70 Frost mage
Page 1 of 1