Overrated Guild - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overrated Guild - Forum

~ World Of Warcraft - Rivendare (US) ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrior app. Bucwild

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warrior app. Bucwild Empty
PostSubject: Warrior app. Bucwild   Warrior app. Bucwild EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:37 am

In-Game Nickname: Bucwild (On gorfiend atm however im Xfering over 2night)

Class: Warrior

Race: Undead

Spec: Arms/Fury (willing to respec for instances I have a tanking set and fury DPS set)

Trade skills: Herb/Alch

Armory profile: Will update when i get Home 2night

Q: PvE Experience?
A: Cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 (Server firsts on Shadowmoon/Chormaggus as mage). Exp in Naxx however I quit the guild before we cleared it (leaders were at each other’s throats Sad , Kara, GL (As Warrior/Rogue)

Q: PvP Experience?
A: Pre BC: Ran our servers HWL group(rank 14 on Mage/Rogue). BC: Had one of the few successful Rogue warrior 2 v 2 teams. Pvp is the only reason I still play this game Very Happy

Q: Why did you choose this class?
A: While I was in tech school for the air force me and a few friends all rerolled new classes to make the perfect arena team. I chose warrior (Love the stance dance Razz )

Q: Why should the guild invite you? What do you have to offer?
A: I’m a laid back guy who understands the game/game mechanics. I’m a dedicated player whose always looking to learn new shit Razz

Q: Do you consider yourself a hardcore player? How much time do you spend playing World of Warcraft per week?
A: Haha yeah you can’t make the HWL grind or be a main raider without putting in a ton of time. Lately I haven’t been able to play as much as I would like (Just moved to IL) however in about 2 weeks I’ll be back on the grind.

Q: Guild history?
A: < Legacy > on shadowmoon then we merged with < Nerve > on Chromaggus On the mage / Rogue. I just lvled up my warrior and have been in small shit guilds nothing worth mentioning

Q: Do you have a sponsor? Who?
A: No

Q: Do you have ventrilo?
A: Yes, I do.

Where are you from? Country, City, State:
U S of A, Scott AFB, IL

Q: What do you do for living?
A: I’m a SA in the Air force

Q: What else do you enjoy besides World of Warcraft?
A: Women, basketball Basketball , working out.

Q: What else can you tell us about yourself?
A: As I said I’m a laid back guy, easy to get along with. Ill admit I do get upset/loud when people make stupid mistakes or don’t pay attention while pvpin. But its no big deal just tell me to STFU and ill chill out Razz
Back to top Go down
Fly
Admin
Fly

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Warrior app. Bucwild   Warrior app. Bucwild EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:19 pm

i'll contact you in game
Back to top Go down
poocrayo

PostSubject: ITS A TRAP   Warrior app. Bucwild EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:33 pm

ITS A TRAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior app. Bucwild   Warrior app. Bucwild Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior app. Bucwild