Overrated Guild - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overrated Guild - Forum

~ World Of Warcraft - Rivendare (US) ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arrete

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:05 am

In-Game Nickname: R
Class: Rogue
Race: Belf
Spec: SStep
Trade skills: Jewelcrafting/Enchanting 375/385
Armory profile:

Q: PvE Experience?
A: First Paladin to Tank Prince on Shandris in June 07 on my other 70, among first five overall, with just one piece of kara gear, maiden's neck, progression kill. Have run into TK/SSC, have tanked every heroic.

Q: PvP Experience?
A: Have been over 1800 in S3 on the Paladin (ret, running ret/mswar/restoshaman), on a server with very few good players to choose from, with a pve shaman, not too bad. 30k hks on him, about 15k hks on this rogue, almost hit 1700 running double rogue about a month ago but overall I've just had a hard time finding people to arena with, one reason why I'm looking for a PvP guild. I definitely love to PvP, I am experienced, just need to find some people to pvp with more to really grow as a player. Got challenger in s1 gear with a holy pally with no trinket and no pvp gear, I have a pretty good idea what I'm doing.

Q: Why did you choose this class?
A: In BGs rogues can scout, tie down 3 people to a node, sprint across a whole field in wsg, just basically be a real pain. I like the whole ethos of being sneaky.

Q: Why the guild should invite you? What do you have to offer?
A: I'm mature, I know how to get along with people, don't cause drama, I know how to run instances and I'm very active, on every day, love to PvP, and growing in my skill at this rogue constantly, always trying to improve my gear and skill. I'm a team player, try to support others around me so they can be most effective. Like today in AB this other rogue and I were taking mine, but he was about to go down, I got off a gouge then a kidney shot giving him time to get away, bandage, and restealth so we could finish the guy, cap it, and both be there to defend it.

Q: Do you consider yourself a hardcore player? How much time do you spend playing World of Warcraft per week?
A: Yes i do. Probably I spend 2-4 hours/day playing during the week, more on the weekends. I always do the PvP daily, and a few more BGs, up for badge runs as well, would do arena more if I had people to play with.

Q: Guild history?
A: On this toon mainly was in Shichinintai which broke up about a month ago. On my Paladin I was in the most progressed guild on the server, Reality Check, until I joined a PvP guild a few weeks ago. Still friends with all those RC folks, doing a fantasy football league with them, I'm the defending champ.

Q: Do you have a sponsor? Who?
A: Nope

Q: Do you have ventrilo?
A: Yes, i do.

Where are you from? Country?
Live in Washington DC area, from California, San Diego area.

Q: What do you do for living?
A: I'm in association management, working for an association of doctors in Washington DC.

Q: What else do you enjoy besides World of Warcraft?
A: I'm an ex bicycle racer, I still ride, I was a category 2 ranked rider, in the top 5% of riders in the US, won a number of races, beating as many as 80 other riders or so, real racing here, money on the line and everything. I have a four year old son and another kid on the way in October. I usually play after my kid is asleep and as my wife is pregnant atm she goes to bed pretty early.

Q: What else can you tell us about yourself?
A: I'm very competitive, I love the problem solving aspect of WoW. I enjoy getting to know people in the game and taking it seriously, but not too seriously if you know what I mean, keeping the perspective that it is competition but that it's still just a game, so much more to life than WoW as much as I love it.
Back to top Go down
Arrete

Application Empty
PostSubject: link to armory   Application EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 am

Armory profile didn't post here it is:
Back to top Go down
Arrete

Application Empty
PostSubject: trying again for armory link   Application EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 am

Back to top Go down
Arrete

Application Empty
PostSubject: doesn't work   Application EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:09 am

Well it just won't post, here is my char name: Áreté please look it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1