Overrated Guild - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Overrated Guild - Forum

~ World Of Warcraft - Rivendare (US) ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - Restoration Druid.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mesohord

Application - Restoration Druid. Empty
PostSubject: Application - Restoration Druid.   Application - Restoration Druid. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:58 pm

In-Game Nickname: Mesohordey
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Spec: Dreamstate Resto
Trade skills: Soon to be Herb/Inscription I think.
Armory profile: (This used to be my alt which I am making my main for Wrath of the Lich King. Thats why he doesn't have any gear really)

Q: PvE Experience?
A: 6/6SSC 4/4Tk 5/5 Hyjal 5/9BT then I kinda stopped raiding cuz the guild I was with disband.

Q: PvP Experience?
A:On My hunter, 2000 Experience in 2v2 and 1900ish in 3s. Also was a few days awat from getting Justicar but then gave up because of how tedious it was.

Q: Why did you choose this class?
A: Because I wanted to be a healer in pvp, and druids seemed like the most fun because you can also be aggresive.

Q: Why the guild should invite you? What do you have to offer?
A: I'm a competent player, while although I feel I could probably improve my reaction times just a little, I would be someone you would like to have in a premade, for I can follow directions and take advice very well.

Q: Do you consider yourself a hardcore player? How much time do you spend playing World of Warcraft per week?
A: Well since I recently graduated highschool, and did not go to school this semester lol.. I actually play quite a bit. Not on a schedule actually, if you need me online I will be there though.

Q: Guild history?
A: None really on Rivendare, except some random guild with people I don't know that have like 2-3 people online a day.

Q: Do you have a sponsor? Who?
A: No I don't

Q: Do you have ventrilo?
A: Yes I do

Where are you from? Country, City, State:
United States, Newburg Indiana
Recently moved from Southern California tho :<

Q: What do you do for living?
A: Bleh, I need to get a job lol

Q: What else do you enjoy besides World of Warcraft?
A: I do skateboard but I haven't really done it lately, I like to go out and party with friends and ya know that good stuff.

Q: What else can you tell us about yourself?
A: I like to play WoW obviously lol, I stay pretty relaxed when playing and think it'd be pretty cool to join a pvp focused guild. And well.. I don't think I have anything bad to offer the guild so let me know if i am wanted or not =) peace yo.
Back to top Go down
Fly
Admin
Fly

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Application - Restoration Druid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Restoration Druid.   Application - Restoration Druid. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:57 am

thanks for following the template, i'll contact you in-game asap
Back to top Go down

Application - Restoration Druid.
Page 1 of 1